This was a very difficult decision for me to make, but I’m going to have to push back the release date for The Chase 2 to Monday.
I’ve ran into some complications with the storyline that I still need to address. The book will be done tonight or tomorrow, but I’m leaving tomorrow afternoon for a weekend camping trip for two of my best friends’ joint birthdays. So I won’t have any access to a computer or internet.
I get back Sunday afternoon and will upload the book then. The book should go live by Monday morning.
If you’d like to be informed by email when the book goes live, please join my mailing list.
For those who won ARCs, I plan to send them out tomorrow! Sorry about the delay, and I hope you can understand. <3